Understanding the Solar Power System Installation Process
The whole solar panel installation process—from the time you sign your contract until the time installation is complete—can take fewer than 90 days. Your solar panel installation process includes:
- Making contact. When you contact CSTSolar, our solar panel sales team will schedule an initial appointment where they will assess your needs.
- Signing a contract and entering the design phase. Once you agree to the contract, our engineers and designers will create a customized plan for your solar power system using the information gathered in your consultation.
- Securing building permits to start work. We’ll secure any necessary municipal permits to being work on your solar panel system.
- Quick installation. Residential systems can be installed in as little as a day, depending on the size of the system. Larger, more complicated commercial systems may take a few days longer to install.
- The closeout phase. Our representative will visit your home or business to turn the system on, check to ensure your system is functioning correctly and setup the monitoring system.
- Utility inspection. A representative from PNM will inspect your home or business to ensure your system meets building regulations.
Our New Mexico solar panel company will send a team of experienced installation professionals, including a journeyman electrician, to your home or business to complete the work. We also offer a 25 year installation and product warranty, and offer professional maintenance after installation. Contact us today for professional installation services!
Call us for top quality solar electricity system installation for your home or business!
Call (505) 792-6359 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.