Albuquerque 505-792-6359 Las Cruces 575-305-3028 Santa Fe 505-982-9044
header2 header1 header3 header4 header5

Full-Service Solar

We design, engineer, install and maintain solar systems for home owners, businesses, and utilities.

Why Go Solar?

-Save money on energy costs
-Clean & renewable energy
-Environmental stewardship

Why CST Solar?

Experience–we install the largest solar systems in Albuquerque and perform installations daily.

Consolidated Solar Technologies featured in New Mexico Business Weekly

Consolidated Solar Technologies was featured in two articles in the latest issue of New Mexico Business Weekly. The first article, titled Solar Projects Burn Brightly Around New Mexico, discusses how CST was founded three years ago by Mike Mattioli, Jerry Mosher and Kevin Bassalleck. This article also talks about the fact that last month Consolidated Solar Technologies broke ground on the two largest commercial solar PV projects in the state, the 1.15 megawatt Albuquerque Academy job, which we discuss here, and a 3.2 megawatt solar installation at the Raymond G. Murphy VA Medical Center in Albuquerque, NM. The system at the VA Medical Center will consist of about 12,000 panels installed on both the rooftop of the location and on new carports built specifically for this purpose. Eaton Corp. is the project contractor and CST is doing the design and installation work.

The second article, Solar Industry Reports Radiant Revenue, is more about the business end of New Mexico solar, it shows CST’s meteoric growth from $2 million in revenue last year to $13 million projected this year. About 60% of this revenue comes from residential sales, with the remaining 40% coming from commercial jobs. Mike Mattioli expects this to flip next year as we continue to pursue commercial projects.

Authorized Dealer
1024px-TheHomeDepot.svg_

  Consolidated Solar Technologies
  in partnership with Home depot

Member / Awards